Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blythe Dolls

I heart Blythe dolls. HEART them. They are so cute in a quirky way and so much fun. Way more fun than the other B doll ever was. Sadly I do not own one. But if I did, I would be doing similar things like these people:
 All the images are from the web, although I don't remember the sources. Don't they rock? I would totally take my Blythe doll everwhere I went and photograph her in each place. Plus then I could make her tiny outfits and live vicariously through her wardrobe. Silk circle skirts are much cheaper to make when you only need 1/16 of a yard.





PS.
Any tips on how to get the photos to go where you want? I want them side by side.

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to put your cursor on the picture and actually move it around in the text box.

    ReplyDelete