Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heartbreaking

I discovered these at a race in my goodie bag.

 I don't like BBQ flavors and this I loved.  I emailed the company to tell them how wonderful I thought they were and they sent me a box of all the flavors.


 I fell in love with the salt and pepper. I searched for places that sold the chips. I spent 2 years telling everyone how wonderful these chips are. I was given a box of individual chips and was excited about it. Then I made a fateful mistake and read the ingredients list, of which I can't find an image of and they don't have on their site.


While they are low in calories and big on taste, the chips are not made directly from potatoes, but rather dehydrated potato flakes. WTF? Seriously, my much loved chips have been through way too much to get to be a chip. I can't enjoy them and have banished them from the house. All natural, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment