Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Blanket

Even though it is the year of the Rabbit, for me it is year of the Baby. I have 4 babies arriving this year and I couldn't be more excited about it!

One of our good friends is expecting her first baby and is a huge Padres fan so I made her a Padres fleece blanket. The backing is a light blue cloud pattern. I was so excited when I saw this in the store. They usually never have Padres fleece. It was almost like it knew I need some for a baby gift.


















Fleece blankets are great because they are soft and durable. I know this will get lots of use. My friend and her husband went to a Padres game for their first date, asked for Padres Season tickets for their wedding and continue to go as much as possible. I can't wait to see their little one out at the Park at the Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment