Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pinterest Attempts - Round 1

I finally joined Pinterest. It is a wonderful site, especially for those of us who are visual. Why I held off for so long, I don't know. It is coming in very handy!

I thought I would share how well some of the ideas have gone for me. Although, if something is pinned to my food board, aptly named; Food I will Never Make, it honestly will never get made.  This food pin however made it to my sister's birthday board. Go check them out, I'll wait.

Lovely aren't they? So colorful and perfect for her  personality and a perfect treat for her birthday trip to Palm Springs.

 yeah, here is how well it worked out for me. FAIL.
"jello" cookies



(I apologize for the awful photo. I forgot take pictures while making them and then I was too lazy to set them out. I blame the extreme heat.)






Not pretty and not colorful at all. In fact those purple/grey ones look awful. Those were grape. The red ones were cherry and strawberry. I am assured they tasted good(they aren't gluten free, so I couldn't actually taste them) and people requested the recipe, so maybe it wasn't a total fail. Next time I will have to try adding food coloring to see if they come out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment