Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Blanket 2

Here is the second baby blanket I made.  This is for my soon to be little nephew. I actually made it months ago, but his mom follows the blog, so I had to wait until I gave it to her before I could post.
While I am not thrilled he will grow up a Dodger fan, I am SO excited to have him arriving in our family!


















His parents are big Dodger fans and I have know for years I would be making a Dodger blanket for their future babies. Lucky for me he arrived so fast! The backing on the blanket is a Dodger blue with little puppies.

One side note: When getting a block pattern cut at the store, be sure to ask if they can cut along the block line, instead of right at a yard. It makes life so much easier. And if you get someone like the gal I had who could care less about what she was doing, be persistent. If that doesn't work, as for another cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment